[sems-general] Culture night (tonight)

Clive Barry cliveb at southeastmakerspace.org
Fri Sep 20 16:07:47 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Just a quick reminder to the wider community that SEMS is participating
in Culture Night tonight:

https://culturenight.ie/event/south-east-makerspace-south-east-makerspace-open-workshop/

"The South East Makerspace (SEMS) will open it’s doors to the public
from 7 to 10pm.

Come join us, meet our makers and participate in making your own bots, a
family friendly workshop taking place from 7.30 – 9pm.

Have fun playing our giant Buzz Wire and giant Connect 4 games.

Check out other members finished projects and works in progress"

https://www.southeastmakerspace.org/2019/culture-night-20th-sept

PS if anyone wants a boxing punch-bag (a legacy left in the Space since
we moved in) it's available to collect tonight on a
first-come-first-served basis. Pics:
https://semkr.w3cdn.eu/punchbag_front.jpg
https://semkr.w3cdn.eu/punchbag_top.jpg

Regards to all,