[sems-general] Fwd: Call For Makers: Dublin Maker 2017

David Kirwan davidkirwanirl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 10:58:05 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Forwarding on a message from the organisers of Dublin Maker. The website
has been updated with the details for 2017 along with an open call for
projects!

Can have a chat later at the monthly meeting, but with the cool projects
on the go looks like its just a matter of filling up the cars and
heading up :D

cheers

David